Tuesday, 15 August 2017
It's the holiday season, and for many of you, that means being beach ready. Whilst that's something to look forward to, it also means that – surprise, surprise – you're probably being bombarded with hot-off-the-press tips, tricks and the new ‘ultimate’ health and fitness regime that’ll guarantee you get that bikini body of your dreams, glowing, goddess-like skin, and fast.
Monday, 31 July 2017
When the skin is exposed to environmental elements such as UV, pollutants, smoke and chemicals, free radicals in the air oxidise the skin, causing a chain reaction which will eventually destroy skin cells. This is where antioxidants step in, neutralizing the free radicals and stopping or slowing this process.
Monday, 10 April 2017
Our #MeTimeMonday campaign is all about making little daily improvements to slow our lives down and focus on nourishment and restoration. What better way to do this than to incorporate a zen exercise routine into your day? Exercise is a key way to combat the stress of daily life and a tried and tested mood booster, releasing endorphins to boost your happiness levels and improving your ability to get those much needed Zs! Try any of these exercises to create a feeling of zen...
Friday, 7 April 2017
Hyaluronic acid is a miracle ingredient, helping to give skin a more youthful, supple appearance. Found naturally in the body throughout its connective tissue, it is responsible for securing moisture and supports many areas of the body including the skin and joints. While it is plentiful in youthful skin, as we get older our levels of hyaluronic acid drop, resulting in a loss of firmness and smoothness. Applied topically, hyaluronic acid is a wonderful anti-ageing ingredient helping improve the skin’s appearance. Our award winning BRYT Boost Serum has now been reformulated with hyaluronic acid to bring a multitude of benefits to the skin.
Monday, 27 March 2017
This week for #MeTimeMonday we’ve been thinking about how we can make the most of spring and the wonderful seasonal bounty that nature has to offer us at the moment. As the old adage goes, “you are what you eat”, and a healthy lifestyle is just as much about what you put in your body as what you put on it.
Monday, 13 March 2017
Our #MeTimeMonday campaign is all about feeding the soul and finding some time in our crazy lifestyles to simply just be. Whether that’s a Power Flow Yoga session, cooking up a storm in the kitchen, bathing by candle light or simply indulging in ten minutes of blissful facial massage – we’ll be promoting and sharing weekly ideas to help you find that all important zen.
Friday, 22 July 2016 | Admin
Did you know that the colours we use on our packaging are based on chakra colours?
Friday, 22 January 2016
Try this energising recipe for a healthy start to your day...
This takes minutes to make and will give you a hearty breakfast that will store for up to four weeks in an air tight container. It provides a great mix of carbohydrates, protein and essential fatty acids and is a brilliant way to fuel your body before heading off to work.
• 2 tbsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
• 300g jumbo rolled oats
• 125ml maple syrup
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 120g seeds (i.e. sunflower, sesame and pumpkin)
• 100g flaked almonds
• 100g dried berries (or fruit of your choosing)
• 60g desiccated coconut
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1) Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan.
2) With a wooden spoon, mix together the oil, oats, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon & vanilla extract in a large bowl.
3) Tip in all of the seeds – mixing thoroughly with your spoon.
4) Lay out two large baking sheets (no need to grease or line) and spread your granola mix evenly across both sheets.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6) Remove the sheets and mix in the dried fruit and desiccated coconut.
7) Place back in the oven and bake for a further 8-10 minutes, until the granola is nice and golden in colour.
8) Once removed, allow to cool, then scrape the granola off the sheets and into a storage jar or airtight container.
9) Serve with a milk of your choosing (we like almond!).
BRYT Tip: For an extra boost try chopped banana or medjool dates sprinkled on top. Such a delicious and healthy start to the day. Enjoy!!
Tuesday, 2 September 2014 | Admin
Banana and rasperry smoothie: a BRYT and beautiful smoothie recipe to kick-start your day!